NCLA Presents Energy: The State of Oil and Gas in Colorado
- Date: Thursday, 07/16/2020
- Begins: 11:00 AM
- Ends: 12:00 PM
- Price: $0.00
The Northern Colorado Legislative Alliance (NCLA), the joint public policy advocacy arm of the Fort Collins, Greeley and Loveland Chambers of Commerce, Upstate Colorado Economic Development Corporation and One NoCo, has created a series of virtual conversations to help business understand the impact of the 2020 Colorado Legislative Session on the future of our economy.
The next topic of this series is Energy: The State of Oil and Gas in Colorado and will be held 11 a.m. Thursday, July 16 through Zoom web conferencing.
Featured Speakers include:
- Dan Haley, Colorado Oil and Gas Associatio
- Barb Kirkmeyer, Commissioner, Weld Count
- Rich Werner, Upstate Colorado
- Doug Dennison, High Point Resources